You recycle, you reuse, you may even (think) you shop locally…
But how ethical is your diet?
As our climate continues to change, our population increases and our food becomes more and more concentrated in the hands of a few, a crash of our already broken down, pushed to the max system of production, distribution and selling may not be far off, and not unlike the scale seen in the financial crash that is still rippling the world over.
Food is the next big looming crisis. Let’s deal with the issues now in an honest, open and frank forum and stop thinking it is still only an issue of the “have not” states.
Our heads were ALL in the sand on the economic front, lets not make the same mistake with one of the things we actually do need to survive as a species.
4 Notes/ Hide
- learntobreathelove likes this
- nickthfknninja reblogged this from ponderinthought
- nickthfknninja likes this
- bathoryrocker reblogged this from ponderinthought and added:
- ponderinthought posted this