Right or Left? Yellow or Green? What type of arrow do you see?
As we go about our daily lives, working, examining, creating, interacting, understanding and the like, it often seems we forget this little thing called perspective (we place all things in). Like so many other actions in a typical day, it is one we may not often give much real thought to, even if many of the actions (or reactions) we exhibit are a direct result of said process.
How you place what you see, think and do into the system of all things in and around you dictates the actions, and reactions me, you and all of us have.
So the next time you may find yourself in a situation of perplexion, impasse or confrontation, it may be prudent to take a moment to step back and ask yourself..
yellow or green?
right or left?
… who knows what that moment of perspective reflection could lead you to.
30 Notes/ Hide
- hebikyu likes this
- orbweavr reblogged this from cnuculator and added:
- cnuculator reblogged this from totallynotagentphilcoulson and added:
- totallynotagentphilcoulson reblogged this from soakingwetandclueless
- cant-possibly-fathom likes this
- soakingwetandclueless reblogged this from ponderinthought and added:
- ponderinthought posted this